New Member from North Stafforshire

Moderators:GJS-typeR, Montana5

Barumite
Posts:4
Joined:Thu Apr 14, 2016 9:59 pm
New Member from North Stafforshire

Postby Barumite » Thu Apr 14, 2016 10:27 pm

Hi from North Staffordshire, I have had my S Type 2.7 Twin Turbo Diesel a year next month and thought it was time that I re-joined the JEC. I was a member back in the 90's when I had an XJ6. I am thoroughly enjoying the car and it is a delight to drive. :D

User avatar
Montana5
Posts:572
Joined:Fri May 28, 2010 10:34 pm
Location:Glasgow

Re: New Member from North Stafforshire

Postby Montana5 » Fri Apr 15, 2016 12:56 am

Hello and welcome Barumite.

Doug.
Assistant S Type Model Co-ordinator
S Type Forum Moderator

jeff1954
Posts:719
Joined:Mon May 31, 2010 2:56 pm
Location:Stockport

Re: New Member from North Stafforshire

Postby jeff1954 » Sat Apr 16, 2016 2:33 pm

Welcome

Jeff
S Type 2.7d SE Auto 2004 Now sold but still a lover of older Jags.

Previous Jaguars.
1967 3.8 S Type.
Series 1 XJ 4.2
Series 2 XJ 4.2

Barumite
Posts:4
Joined:Thu Apr 14, 2016 9:59 pm

Re: New Member from North Stafforshire

Postby Barumite » Mon Apr 18, 2016 6:48 pm

Hi Doug and Jeff,

Thanks for the warm welcome.

Steve

SCUTHY2002
Posts:39
Joined:Wed Jan 07, 2015 4:16 pm

Re: New Member from North Stafforshire

Postby SCUTHY2002 » Thu Apr 28, 2016 1:23 pm

Hi and welcome. I am in Stone so you may see my 02 Pacific blue STR about the Stoke area.
Steve.

PPV

Member
Posts:639
Joined:Sat Jun 14, 2008 4:48 pm
Location:Nantwich

Re: New Member from North Stafforshire

Postby PPV » Fri Apr 29, 2016 11:05 am

Hi and welcome. There is the local JEC mtg in the 'Bleeding Wolf' Scholar Green, details as per the monthly magazine. I used to go regularly but unfortunately the day of the meeting conflicts with other commitments I have but they are a very friendly bunch if you have not tried them already.
Regards,
Paul
Paul V
Mk2 3.8
Nissan Micra K13
Porsche Macan S

Barumite
Posts:4
Joined:Thu Apr 14, 2016 9:59 pm

Re: New Member from North Stafforshire

Postby Barumite » Sun May 08, 2016 6:24 pm

Hi SCUTHY,

Thanks for your message, I will try and keep an eye out for it then :D

Hi Paul,

Yes I keep meaning to go to The Bleeding Wolf for a meet, it's just trying to fit it in, I will make it one day though :D


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests