New Member from North Stafforshire
Moderators:GJS-typeR, Montana5
Hi from North Staffordshire, I have had my S Type 2.7 Twin Turbo Diesel a year next month and thought it was time that I re-joined the JEC. I was a member back in the 90's when I had an XJ6. I am thoroughly enjoying the car and it is a delight to drive. 
Re: New Member from North Stafforshire
Hello and welcome Barumite.
Doug.
Doug.
Assistant S Type Model Co-ordinator
S Type Forum Moderator
S Type Forum Moderator
Re: New Member from North Stafforshire
Welcome
Jeff
Jeff
S Type 2.7d SE Auto 2004 Now sold but still a lover of older Jags.
Previous Jaguars.
1967 3.8 S Type.
Series 1 XJ 4.2
Series 2 XJ 4.2
Previous Jaguars.
1967 3.8 S Type.
Series 1 XJ 4.2
Series 2 XJ 4.2
Re: New Member from North Stafforshire
Hi Doug and Jeff,
Thanks for the warm welcome.
Steve
Thanks for the warm welcome.
Steve
-
SCUTHY2002
- Posts:39
- Joined:Wed Jan 07, 2015 4:16 pm
Re: New Member from North Stafforshire
Hi and welcome. I am in Stone so you may see my 02 Pacific blue STR about the Stoke area.
Steve.
Steve.
Re: New Member from North Stafforshire
Hi and welcome. There is the local JEC mtg in the 'Bleeding Wolf' Scholar Green, details as per the monthly magazine. I used to go regularly but unfortunately the day of the meeting conflicts with other commitments I have but they are a very friendly bunch if you have not tried them already.
Regards,
Paul
Regards,
Paul
Paul V
Mk2 3.8
Nissan Micra K13
Porsche Macan S
Mk2 3.8
Nissan Micra K13
Porsche Macan S
Re: New Member from North Stafforshire
Hi SCUTHY,
Thanks for your message, I will try and keep an eye out for it then
Hi Paul,
Yes I keep meaning to go to The Bleeding Wolf for a meet, it's just trying to fit it in, I will make it one day though
Thanks for your message, I will try and keep an eye out for it then
Hi Paul,
Yes I keep meaning to go to The Bleeding Wolf for a meet, it's just trying to fit it in, I will make it one day though
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests
