4.0l radiators
Moderators:davidr, BigCatXJS, dhdove
Can any body tell me if a 3.6 pre-facelift radiator will fit a 4.0 facelift 
Tony Exall
2004 Jaguar S type R
2004 Jaguar S type R
4.0l radiators
I don't know the answer if I'm honest, but I will assume your current problem is a leaking/corroded/blocked radiator?
You may be able to get it re-cored or overhauled by a specialist, either locally or through an advertiser in JE magazine. Let us know what you find, as I'm sure others will have the same problem in the near future and will be interested.
Pop
You may be able to get it re-cored or overhauled by a specialist, either locally or through an advertiser in JE magazine. Let us know what you find, as I'm sure others will have the same problem in the near future and will be interested.
Pop
4.0l radiators
the name of the national company that recores radiators is "Serk Marston" a google search on line should find one locally
this was discussed on the JEC message board a little while back if you search for "Recon Radiator" there you will find the discussion
cost for recoring was £160+Vat
Henry
this was discussed on the JEC message board a little while back if you search for "Recon Radiator" there you will find the discussion
cost for recoring was £160+Vat
Henry
4.0l radiators
Nit much help to you tony, but anyone in the Beds/Herts area needing a rad recored, I'd recommend a little place in Caddington. Old boy who runs the place has been building rads since he was a nipper. Cost me £120 all-in (and he gave a 12month guarentee too!!).
Sheepy
Sheepy
---------
'66 MGB Roadster
'66 MGB Roadster
-
Telsmoneypit

- Posts:157
- Joined:Sun Jan 08, 2006 10:32 am
4.0l radiators
Bugger. Wish I'd known that earlier, you could have saved me £39!!! Caddington isn't far from me either....
Cambridge Radiators did mine for £159 inc
Terry
Cambridge Radiators did mine for £159 inc
Terry
XK8 Antigua blue (with issues)
2005 X-Type Sportbrake (Triggers broom)
2004 X-Type sportbrake, 1967 S type ..and my lost love..1990 XJ-S 3.6 coupe
2005 X-Type Sportbrake (Triggers broom)
2004 X-Type sportbrake, 1967 S type ..and my lost love..1990 XJ-S 3.6 coupe
4.0l Radiators
I have had to have my radiator recored and any one in the Atherstone,Warwickshire area should look up Allmakes Radiators who have done a great job on mine for £133 inc VAT and delivery.Telephone 01827 717272.
Graham
1996 4.0l Celeb Coupe 100,000m
Graham
1996 4.0l Celeb Coupe 100,000m
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests