Hi,
Picked up my 2021 F Type R Coupe yesterday.
My first Jag after a couple of other marques. Love the iron fist in a velvet glove nature of the car. One minute a very comfortable GT that cruises along motorways effortlessly, the next a snarling charging bullet of a car.
Looking forward to a further easing of the lockdown so I can enjoy seeing the UK and the continent with her.
Cheers,
Vincent
Hi
Moderators:drjohnehunt100, mike020150
Re: Hi
Hi Vincent and welcome to the JEC Forums.
Congratulations on getting your F-Type,I always read the F-Type section in the mag and I'm always impressed by the write ups
.
Lovely looking cars as well.
Hope she gives you many miles of joyous driving.
Enjoy your car and take care.
Andy
Congratulations on getting your F-Type,I always read the F-Type section in the mag and I'm always impressed by the write ups
Lovely looking cars as well.
Hope she gives you many miles of joyous driving.
Enjoy your car and take care.
Andy
2011 X351 3.0d LWB
Colour: Ultimate Black Metallic With Black/Ivory Piping Interia
2007 X-Type 2.2d Sport Premium Estate
Colour:Liquid Silver With Charcoal Interia
Colour: Ultimate Black Metallic With Black/Ivory Piping Interia
2007 X-Type 2.2d Sport Premium Estate
Colour:Liquid Silver With Charcoal Interia
-
vincentbester787
- Posts:4
- Joined:Sat Apr 03, 2021 9:31 am
Re: Hi
Thanks Andy.
So far she exceeds my expectations.
So far she exceeds my expectations.
-
mike020150

- Posts:3469
- Joined:Wed Feb 08, 2006 6:26 pm
Re: Hi
Welcome to F-type ownership. How about penning a few words for the magazine about your decision-making and buying process followed by your first impressions of driving the car? I'm sure many members would be interested to hear your thoughts.
Mike.
2014 XK Dynamic R convertible; 1977 Daimler Double Six Coupe; 2023 XE AWD 300S
-
vincentbester787
- Posts:4
- Joined:Sat Apr 03, 2021 9:31 am
Re: Hi
Hi Mike,
Sure. Any particular format?
Cheers,
Vincent
Sure. Any particular format?
Cheers,
Vincent
-
mike020150

- Posts:3469
- Joined:Wed Feb 08, 2006 6:26 pm
Re: Hi
A Word document in Arial 12 would be great. Avoid paragraphing to give our editor the easiest time fitting the material into the space available in the magazine. Any pics should be jpegs of a decent size (no thumbnails) in order to reproduce well in print. I'll look forward to seeing something in print!
Mike.
2014 XK Dynamic R convertible; 1977 Daimler Double Six Coupe; 2023 XE AWD 300S
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests