I was searching for a stream for a friendly footie game today; I failed, but weirdly found this link to a video re the FA Cup from earlier in the year:
https://players.brightcove.net/25039795 ... 2557348001
FA Cup / XJS crossover...
Moderators:davidr, BigCatXJS, dhdove
Richard
1995 4.0 XJS (Celebration) Coupe Topaz/Cream
2013 2.2 XF Sportbrake (Prem Lux) Cashmere/Charcoal
1995 4.0 XJS (Celebration) Coupe Topaz/Cream
2013 2.2 XF Sportbrake (Prem Lux) Cashmere/Charcoal
Re: FA Cup / XJS crossover...
I recognise the registration on that XJS. Can't think why, but it will come to me eventually!
Paul
Paul
1995 XJS 4.0 Convertible
1980 XJ-S Pre-HE
Jaguar 4.2 Supercharged engine (but not with a Jaguar body..)
1980 XJ-S Pre-HE
Jaguar 4.2 Supercharged engine (but not with a Jaguar body..)
Re: FA Cup / XJS crossover...
As you have a good memory for reg numbers Paul, perhaps you can answer the editors question on page 41 of the August magazine
Al
Al
Re: FA Cup / XJS crossover...
Al,
Ha Ha Ha! Good spot! I've already written to Nigel! I think he got thrown by the fact that I replaced a different entrant for the parade. But more importantly he obviously didn't recognise my registration! I've put the infamous 42 PS on my 4.2 Range Rover and then put my 3 PTS on the XJS! I also had lots of similar comments from people who saw my car featured in JWM last month and got confused by the registration!
Paul
Ha Ha Ha! Good spot! I've already written to Nigel! I think he got thrown by the fact that I replaced a different entrant for the parade. But more importantly he obviously didn't recognise my registration! I've put the infamous 42 PS on my 4.2 Range Rover and then put my 3 PTS on the XJS! I also had lots of similar comments from people who saw my car featured in JWM last month and got confused by the registration!
Paul
1995 XJS 4.0 Convertible
1980 XJ-S Pre-HE
Jaguar 4.2 Supercharged engine (but not with a Jaguar body..)
1980 XJ-S Pre-HE
Jaguar 4.2 Supercharged engine (but not with a Jaguar body..)
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 19 guests
