Daimler V8 250 saloon big ends
Moderators:Aceman, ecosselynx
-
djpeters23140
- Posts:15
- Joined:Sat Jun 10, 2017 9:43 pm
Hi all, due to to low oil pressure and while the sump was off for a leak I thought I would replace the con rod big end bearings. I expected to find STD stamped or an over size. I have 307715 and VP in a circle followed by 4166 would this indicate a size please. Dave
1967 Daimler V8 250
1979 Honda CBX1000Z
1974 Suzuki GT750M
1979 Honda CBX1000Z
1974 Suzuki GT750M
Re: Daimler V8 250 saloon big ends
Hello Dave,
the standard bearings are not stamped as such, only under size, eg 010, 020 etc. If there is no such mark they are standard.
Alec
the standard bearings are not stamped as such, only under size, eg 010, 020 etc. If there is no such mark they are standard.
Alec
Mk 2 3.8 (long term restoration), MK1 Triumph 2.5 P.I. , 564 Hymer Motorhome
-
djpeters23140
- Posts:15
- Joined:Sat Jun 10, 2017 9:43 pm
Re: Daimler V8 250 saloon big ends
Thanks for taking to time to reply, that was my guess but confirmation is nice to have
1967 Daimler V8 250
1979 Honda CBX1000Z
1974 Suzuki GT750M
1979 Honda CBX1000Z
1974 Suzuki GT750M
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest