The car is in pretty good condition with 106k miles and a fsh (mainly Jaguar main dealer), however it has some 'issues' with the bodywork...mainly front edge of the boot lid and some wag has now 'keyed' my rear wing from the rear light along to the filler cap bless them...and in sleepy Dorset!
I've been to the body shop today to get a quote for this plus a few other naughty bits...I'm not expecting a small bill but fortunately I did get the car for a bit of a steal so there are a few pennies left in the purse.
Expenditure so far has been restricted to fitting my personal plate', two new Dunlops on the front, a new battery (always fit a new one on every used Jag I've bought), a set of new wheel centres and lots of fuel
Jobs on the list include a bit of brake wobble, a gearbox oil change, a thorough clean up and suspension bush upgrade. Apart from that lots more driving.
When I can remember how to upload the photos, I will do!
Regards
Jon

