Can anyone recommend a body shop in west London or north Surrey area that is familiar with Jaguars.
I have the a small amount of surface rust along the tops of both doors just below the stainless window strip, which spoils an immaculate XJS Celebration.
Any recommendations would be very much appreciated.
Body shop
Moderators:davidr, BigCatXJS, dhdove
Re: Body shop
mikeceleb,
I don't know of anyone in that area but just thought I would mention one thing:
Those weatherstrips are a pain to replace as they are riveted into place. If you can get new ones from Jaguar, then definitely have them fitted whilst you're getting the bodywork done.
Good luck
Paul
I don't know of anyone in that area but just thought I would mention one thing:
Those weatherstrips are a pain to replace as they are riveted into place. If you can get new ones from Jaguar, then definitely have them fitted whilst you're getting the bodywork done.
Good luck
Paul
1995 XJS 4.0 Convertible
1980 XJ-S Pre-HE
Jaguar 4.2 Supercharged engine (but not with a Jaguar body..)
1980 XJ-S Pre-HE
Jaguar 4.2 Supercharged engine (but not with a Jaguar body..)
Re: Body shop
Hi mikeceleb
I used JC Autos in Shepperton for some work on my Celebration a few years back and was very pleased with his work. He had an XJS himself at the time. He's a bit of a 1 man band (John if I recall correctly), so may take a while to get booked in. 01932 567733.
Cheers
Steve
I used JC Autos in Shepperton for some work on my Celebration a few years back and was very pleased with his work. He had an XJS himself at the time. He's a bit of a 1 man band (John if I recall correctly), so may take a while to get booked in. 01932 567733.
Cheers
Steve
2015 3.0 V6S F-Type Coupe
Previous Jaguars:
2007 (08MY) 4.2 XKR Coupe
1996 XJS 4.0 Celebration Coupe
1988 XJ-S 3.6 Coupe
Previous Jaguars:
2007 (08MY) 4.2 XKR Coupe
1996 XJS 4.0 Celebration Coupe
1988 XJ-S 3.6 Coupe
Re: Body shop
Thanks Steve I will give them a call.
1996 Celebration Coupe
1995 Celebration Convertible 2+2
1995 Celebration Convertible 2+2
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests
