1990 Jaguar radio casette unit removal

Moderators:davidr, BigCatXJS, dhdove

User avatar
JulesJag
Posts:42
Joined:Sat Sep 10, 2005 9:32 pm
Location:Brighton & Hove, Sussex
Contact:
1990 Jaguar radio casette unit removal

Postby JulesJag » Sat Sep 30, 2006 11:34 pm

Hi all,

Can anyone tell me how I'd go about removing the radio from my 1990 XJ-S 3.6
It's a bit tempramental and I'm wondering about swapping in another make of radio/casette I've got lying around at home (a Blaupunkt).

Thanks, Julian
1990(H) XJ-S 3.6 auto

User avatar
dhdove

Member
Posts:1539
Joined:Wed Sep 14, 2005 1:00 am
Location:South Gloucestershire

Radio Cassette Removal

Postby dhdove » Sun Oct 01, 2006 11:12 am

Jules
Check out "Radio Cassette Removal" in the General Thread. :D
DH Dove
XJS Bulletin Board Moderator
2013 Mercedes Benz SLK55 AMG, 420bhp. Plenty for me, thank you.

User avatar
JulesJag
Posts:42
Joined:Sat Sep 10, 2005 9:32 pm
Location:Brighton & Hove, Sussex
Contact:

Postby JulesJag » Sun Oct 01, 2006 4:40 pm

Thanks DH
1990(H) XJ-S 3.6 auto


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests