Wanted S2 FHC UK RHD

Moderators:iRS, Art1012

damawe63
Posts:22
Joined:Sat Oct 08, 2011 3:41 pm
Wanted S2 FHC UK RHD

Postby damawe63 » Fri Jul 05, 2013 3:34 pm

Hi all,
Trying once more to purchase an S2 FHC (not 2+2).

Specifically would like;

UK / RHD preferred car in standard trim.
Must be in excellent rust/problem free condition throughout (documented recent restoration a definite advantage) and ready for the road.

If you're thinking of selling then please contact me via;

davewebb63@hotmail.co.uk
mob 07531 059959 (eves or weekend)
or pm me via the forum.

Price: up to £45k

Thank-you. Kindest regards, dave

damawe63
Posts:22
Joined:Sat Oct 08, 2011 3:41 pm

Re: Wanted S2 FHC UK RHD

Postby damawe63 » Wed Jul 31, 2013 6:56 pm

Thanks to all who emailed with offers of cars but we have decided to buy an F Type instead.
Kind regards, dave

User avatar
raysearles

Member
Posts:397
Joined:Fri Mar 12, 2010 6:47 pm

Re: Wanted S2 FHC UK RHD

Postby raysearles » Thu Aug 01, 2013 3:17 pm

In the short term you will be all :D , in the long term you will be more :cry: - but enjoy the F Type when you eventually get it, I am sure it will be awesome...
Ray
JEC Events Chairman

2011 XJ351 Premium Luxury (tbd)
1971 E Type 2+2 Series 3, (Sophee)
1999 XKR Convertible (K8)

damawe63
Posts:22
Joined:Sat Oct 08, 2011 3:41 pm

Re: Wanted S2 FHC UK RHD

Postby damawe63 » Sun Jun 15, 2014 4:15 pm

Sold the F Type a couple of weeks ago...... it was a brilliant car for sure but somehow it just didn't tick all the boxes, no regrets, glad I had it for 7 months. I'm not looking to buy anything else at the moment, guess the only car I really want is an E type FHC but prices are on the up still so I think I'll just keep an eye on things for a while and save my pennies. Maybe I'll have another go some point in the future. Happy motoring......

kindest regards, dave


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest