Hi everyone, My name is John, and have recently purchased my first Jaguar, and so have signed up to the JEC also.
Absolutely loving the car! attended last years show at Warwick castle, will do the same this year and hopefully a few more.
New to the JEC
Moderators:Dave Eynon, steveisleofwight
2003 X Type 3.0 SE Manual, Radiance Red, Cayman alloys, Heated leather, Heated screens, Cruise, Parking sensors, Multichanger, My Mods - Red centre caps, Mesh grille, Mudflaps, Exhaust tips & Jaguar boot tidy.
http://pinterest.com/jomibo/my-jaguar/
http://pinterest.com/jomibo/my-jaguar/
- jBlackwell

- Posts:1055
- Joined:Wed Apr 28, 2010 5:19 pm
- Location:Cwmbran
Re: New to the JEC
Hi John,
Welcome to the JEC Bulletin Board. I am sure you will continue to enjoy the car and the Club.
I was at Warwick Castle too, great event, with a fantastic turnout.
James
Welcome to the JEC Bulletin Board. I am sure you will continue to enjoy the car and the Club.
I was at Warwick Castle too, great event, with a fantastic turnout.
James
Re: New to the JEC
Welcome John. That is a nice looking car. I hope you continue to enjoy it. I had two X-types, both had the 2.5 petrol engine: one was the estate. Have you joined the local region yet?
David
XF 2.2 Diesel
XK 4.2 Coupe
XF 2.2 Diesel
XK 4.2 Coupe
Re: New to the JEC
Here is the estate, which I sold when I bought an S-type diesel.
David
XF 2.2 Diesel
XK 4.2 Coupe
XF 2.2 Diesel
XK 4.2 Coupe
Re: New to the JEC
and again, once more welcome, I too am looking at X Types, looking for a 3.0 manual sport estate, pre 2006, difficult cars to find
enjoy your car, enjoy the club, and if you are at any events, make yourself known
Rob Jenner
Vice Chairman
enjoy your car, enjoy the club, and if you are at any events, make yourself known
Rob Jenner
Vice Chairman
-
Brakebuster
- Posts:3145
- Joined:Tue Apr 18, 2006 1:17 pm
- Location:Gloucester UK
Re: New to the JEC
welcome
i picked this up just before christmas,
give-away money if you want my opinion

2.1 V6 petrol manual,
full Jag service history , perfect in and out , just a few engine service items required ( new water pump and tensioner along with a belt ) thats all
BB
i picked this up just before christmas,
give-away money if you want my opinion

2.1 V6 petrol manual,
full Jag service history , perfect in and out , just a few engine service items required ( new water pump and tensioner along with a belt ) thats all
BB
1989 5.3ltr V12 XJS Coupé FULLY RESTORED
2015 2.2TD Sportbrake in BRG and black leather
1994 3.2S XJ40 in Morocco Red with Doeskin interior
old cars
1999 4ltr Sovereign XJ8
2004 X-Type
2015 2.2TD Sportbrake in BRG and black leather
1994 3.2S XJ40 in Morocco Red with Doeskin interior
old cars
1999 4ltr Sovereign XJ8
2004 X-Type
Re: New to the JEC
Thanks very much, I'm quite proud of it. Haven't joined the local region, How do I do that?Welcome John. That is a nice looking car. Have you joined the local region yet?
2003 X Type 3.0 SE Manual, Radiance Red, Cayman alloys, Heated leather, Heated screens, Cruise, Parking sensors, Multichanger, My Mods - Red centre caps, Mesh grille, Mudflaps, Exhaust tips & Jaguar boot tidy.
http://pinterest.com/jomibo/my-jaguar/
http://pinterest.com/jomibo/my-jaguar/
Re: New to the JEC
just identify your local region, this link may help you, where in the UK are you
http://www.jec.org.uk/regions/uk.html
give the regional rep a call, or just turn up and make yourself known
http://www.jec.org.uk/regions/uk.html
give the regional rep a call, or just turn up and make yourself known
- raysearles

- Posts:397
- Joined:Fri Mar 12, 2010 6:47 pm
Re: New to the JEC
Hi John,
As I see you live in Telford (like me) you fall into the best small region(!) in the country, Shropshire & Welsh Borders (SWB for short!).
Our next meeting is at the Four Crosses pub, (in an ante room), which is near Bicton, just outside Shrewsbury. We meet there most months unless we are having a run or a "do". The date is Mar 12th, starts at 8:00 pm
Do come along and introduce yourself to the rest of our crew - I may not be there myself as I am likely to be away with work, but ask for Martin Edwards and he will look after you.
If you want to let me have your address via my email:
ray.searles@jec.org.uk
I can post you the latest copy of our Regional newsletter and you can see the things we get up to.
Hopefully see you at one of our outings soon.
Regards
Ray Searles
JEC Events Chairman & SWB newsletter editor
As I see you live in Telford (like me) you fall into the best small region(!) in the country, Shropshire & Welsh Borders (SWB for short!).
Our next meeting is at the Four Crosses pub, (in an ante room), which is near Bicton, just outside Shrewsbury. We meet there most months unless we are having a run or a "do". The date is Mar 12th, starts at 8:00 pm
Do come along and introduce yourself to the rest of our crew - I may not be there myself as I am likely to be away with work, but ask for Martin Edwards and he will look after you.
If you want to let me have your address via my email:
ray.searles@jec.org.uk
I can post you the latest copy of our Regional newsletter and you can see the things we get up to.
Hopefully see you at one of our outings soon.
Regards
Ray Searles
JEC Events Chairman & SWB newsletter editor
Ray
JEC Events Chairman
2011 XJ351 Premium Luxury (tbd)
1971 E Type 2+2 Series 3, (Sophee)
1999 XKR Convertible (K8)
JEC Events Chairman
2011 XJ351 Premium Luxury (tbd)
1971 E Type 2+2 Series 3, (Sophee)
1999 XKR Convertible (K8)
Re: New to the JEC
The next meeting Ray refers to is our AGM, which may not make for a terribly exciting evening, but you are very welcome nonetheless.
David
XF 2.2 Diesel
XK 4.2 Coupe
XF 2.2 Diesel
XK 4.2 Coupe
Re: New to the JEC
Just thought i would introduce myself here before i bombard people with loads of questions
I am Andy , i have not bought my Jag yet, but i am tracking several X-types. Looking to get a 2.2D SE or Sovereign. Any buying advice would be duly welcome.
Cheers Andy
I am Andy , i have not bought my Jag yet, but i am tracking several X-types. Looking to get a 2.2D SE or Sovereign. Any buying advice would be duly welcome.
Cheers Andy
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests