I have a mark 2 3.8 and am looking to put a 5 speed gearbox in it has anyone done this or can give me any ideas?
5 speed manual box?
Moderators:Aceman, ecosselynx
Hello Barefoot,
I understand that there are kits available but rather expensive. The other option, and better one in my view, is the four speed manual with overdrive?
The reason I say better is that they are more flexible to drive, (although the jaguar being on top only is not quite as good as those that operate on third and top) and easier to fit.
Alec
I understand that there are kits available but rather expensive. The other option, and better one in my view, is the four speed manual with overdrive?
The reason I say better is that they are more flexible to drive, (although the jaguar being on top only is not quite as good as those that operate on third and top) and easier to fit.
Alec
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest