28mpg....Mnnn!
That said, I do use the grunt if safe to do so but also do a fair bit around the lanes of North Kent, the M2, M20, M26 and M25, urban situations in town and on the hilly Surrey inclines. So mine is probably a typical mixed use cycle.
The XJR is certainly the best motorway beast I`ve owned. Having the right car for the job certainly makes all the difference.
I think perhaps we should open a new thread on the X350 section now that you have a new horse and the original thread subject has now been brought to a conclusion.
Mike.
SENT FOR SERVICE AT ARUN CARS
Moderators:MarkX, mike020150
X350 Co-ordinator
2004 XJR
2004 XJR
Re: SENT FOR SERVICE AT ARUN CARS
Hi
I have just realised my dream of owning an E Type Jaguar, I have bought a beautiful 1971 V12 manual in BRG complemented with a
lovely set of wire wheels, the car is in great condition and will be seen at, I hope, many shows this year.,
Regards
Vince
I have just realised my dream of owning an E Type Jaguar, I have bought a beautiful 1971 V12 manual in BRG complemented with a
lovely set of wire wheels, the car is in great condition and will be seen at, I hope, many shows this year.,
Regards
Vince
Re: SENT FOR SERVICE AT ARUN CARS
Nice one, Vince.
Tell us more in due course.
Mike K
Tell us more in due course.
Mike K
X350 Co-ordinator
2004 XJR
2004 XJR
Re: SENT FOR SERVICE AT ARUN CARS
Hi All
Bloody typical !! I get the classic I have always longed for and before I can enjoy it I break my bloody leg ! on my birthday !!!
Whats next ? covid 19 !
Bloody typical !! I get the classic I have always longed for and before I can enjoy it I break my bloody leg ! on my birthday !!!
Whats next ? covid 19 !
Re: SENT FOR SERVICE AT ARUN CARS
Hello Vinnie,
You poor fellow. Commiserations. It could have indeed been worse. It might have been your neck! They don`t mend so easily.
I`d come down and have a beer with you but now the pubs are shut.
Hope you get fixed soon. Take care my friend.
Mike K
You poor fellow. Commiserations. It could have indeed been worse. It might have been your neck! They don`t mend so easily.
I`d come down and have a beer with you but now the pubs are shut.
Hope you get fixed soon. Take care my friend.
Mike K
X350 Co-ordinator
2004 XJR
2004 XJR
Re: SENT FOR SERVICE AT ARUN CARS
Hi Mike
Thanks for the reply, I will have to enjoy looking at the car for now, that's one of the great things about the jaguar marque,
they give you pleasure just looking at them.
Regards
Vince
Thanks for the reply, I will have to enjoy looking at the car for now, that's one of the great things about the jaguar marque,
they give you pleasure just looking at them.
Regards
Vince
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests

