SENT FOR SERVICE AT ARUN CARS

Moderators:MarkX, mike020150

User avatar
J44EAG

Moderator
Posts:6239
Joined:Sat Oct 20, 2007 9:57 pm
Location:Warlingham Surrey/Faversham Kent
Re: SENT FOR SERVICE AT ARUN CARS

Postby J44EAG » Sun Sep 24, 2017 7:19 pm

28mpg....Mnnn!

That said, I do use the grunt if safe to do so but also do a fair bit around the lanes of North Kent, the M2, M20, M26 and M25, urban situations in town and on the hilly Surrey inclines. So mine is probably a typical mixed use cycle.

The XJR is certainly the best motorway beast I`ve owned. Having the right car for the job certainly makes all the difference.

I think perhaps we should open a new thread on the X350 section now that you have a new horse and the original thread subject has now been brought to a conclusion.

Mike.
X350 Co-ordinator

2004 XJR

vinniexkr

Member
Posts:112
Joined:Tue Apr 29, 2008 3:42 pm

Re: SENT FOR SERVICE AT ARUN CARS

Postby vinniexkr » Sun Sep 24, 2017 8:00 pm

Good idea

vinniexkr

Member
Posts:112
Joined:Tue Apr 29, 2008 3:42 pm

Re: SENT FOR SERVICE AT ARUN CARS

Postby vinniexkr » Tue Feb 18, 2020 10:35 pm

Hi
I have just realised my dream of owning an E Type Jaguar, I have bought a beautiful 1971 V12 manual in BRG complemented with a
lovely set of wire wheels, the car is in great condition and will be seen at, I hope, many shows this year.,
Regards
Vince

User avatar
J44EAG

Moderator
Posts:6239
Joined:Sat Oct 20, 2007 9:57 pm
Location:Warlingham Surrey/Faversham Kent

Re: SENT FOR SERVICE AT ARUN CARS

Postby J44EAG » Wed Feb 19, 2020 12:19 am

Nice one, Vince.

Tell us more in due course.

Mike K
X350 Co-ordinator

2004 XJR

vinniexkr

Member
Posts:112
Joined:Tue Apr 29, 2008 3:42 pm

Re: SENT FOR SERVICE AT ARUN CARS

Postby vinniexkr » Fri Mar 20, 2020 7:12 pm

Hi All

Bloody typical !! I get the classic I have always longed for and before I can enjoy it I break my bloody leg ! on my birthday !!!
Whats next ? covid 19 !

User avatar
J44EAG

Moderator
Posts:6239
Joined:Sat Oct 20, 2007 9:57 pm
Location:Warlingham Surrey/Faversham Kent

Re: SENT FOR SERVICE AT ARUN CARS

Postby J44EAG » Fri Mar 20, 2020 9:04 pm

Hello Vinnie,

You poor fellow. Commiserations. It could have indeed been worse. It might have been your neck! They don`t mend so easily.

I`d come down and have a beer with you but now the pubs are shut.

Hope you get fixed soon. Take care my friend.

Mike K
X350 Co-ordinator

2004 XJR

vinniexkr

Member
Posts:112
Joined:Tue Apr 29, 2008 3:42 pm

Re: SENT FOR SERVICE AT ARUN CARS

Postby vinniexkr » Sat Mar 21, 2020 10:28 am

Hi Mike

Thanks for the reply, I will have to enjoy looking at the car for now, that's one of the great things about the jaguar marque,
they give you pleasure just looking at them.
Regards
Vince


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest