Bezel (BCC 2618) and Finsher (BBC 6918) Paint?

Moderators:davidr, BigCatXJS, dhdove

Alank
Posts:16
Joined:Fri Nov 13, 2015 9:53 pm
Location:Windsor
Bezel (BCC 2618) and Finsher (BBC 6918) Paint?

Postby Alank » Wed Nov 25, 2015 11:09 pm

Hi Can anyone suggest a spray paint for the Bezel and Finisher quadrant on an '89 convertible door. It looks like its been repainted in the past and is a bit rough and flaking. I think it's meant to be a satin paint? I've been taking the offside door and window apart to free up a seized lift (all done now, BRILLIANT, one more step towards the MOT.
Cheers AK.
1989 XJ-S V12 5.3 Convertible Solent Blue/Saville Grey

Alank
Posts:16
Joined:Fri Nov 13, 2015 9:53 pm
Location:Windsor

Re: Bezel (BCC 2618) and Finsher (BBC 6918) Paint?

Postby Alank » Wed Nov 25, 2015 11:15 pm

PS, is it the same stuff I refurbish other thing with like window lift fixing plate, battery tray and other bits of black in the engine bay.
1989 XJ-S V12 5.3 Convertible Solent Blue/Saville Grey


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests