XJ8 climate control module

Moderators:MarkX, mike020150

Roger2845

Member
Posts:4
Joined:Thu Jul 10, 2008 12:53 am
XJ8 climate control module

Postby Roger2845 » Fri Aug 21, 2015 5:18 pm

I have been having trouble with no heat in my 1998 XJ 8 Sovereign. So far I have eliminated the air-con water pump (works ok) have had a replacement heater valve fitted ,and fuse and relay ok.The problem is that no signal (power) is getting to the relay so suspicion now centres on the air-con/climate control module. Can someone please tell me where to locate this module so that I can obtain and fit a replacement.
Last edited by Roger2845 on Wed Feb 13, 2019 1:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.

davidr

Moderator
Posts:2464
Joined:Thu Sep 08, 2005 8:31 pm
Location:Salisbury, Wilts

Re: rear quarter lights

Postby davidr » Fri Aug 21, 2015 10:08 pm

It may be that the process has got out of sequence. I would try opening the roof fully again and then trying closing it. This usually works on my XJS when it gets confused.


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests