Boxing Day Blues; Bah Humbug

Moderators:MarkX, mike020150

User avatar
PTR200Jag
Posts:549
Joined:Wed Dec 10, 2014 5:03 pm
Location:Lancashire
Boxing Day Blues; Bah Humbug

Postby PTR200Jag » Fri Dec 26, 2014 2:39 pm

Ok, so I am sad, can't be doing with ...ermm.. doing nothing..

So after a blat out on the bike to a Boxing Day Motorcycle meet to have a natter with others that are in "Humbug" mode I returned with a very salty bike. Clean me it screamed, and the Jag looked on.
Okay, okay, I succumbed and cleaned the Jag too ! seven times in the three weeks since I picked it up now and its beginning to come around to my way of thinking... still lots to do and some more serious work in the summer but for now...

Image

Image

Image

Those calipers have to go !

Image
XK8 MY2002

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest