Hi all in the E type BB. I am an xj-s owner and tried to access your register with no success, reason being I am curious to see if my old car is "in the club". The car in question is a 1968 series !.5 roadster, 4.2 ltr in british racing green with tan interior . Reg No WGH 579G. I owned the car in 1975/76, I sold the car to Gold Seal motors of London. DVLC has informed me that the car is still registered, so hopefully the owner is with us! Many thanks for any help , Mike.
whereabouts of my old car.
If you still know the VIN then you could try www.xkedata.com there are over 11000 E-Types registered there.
Even without the VIn you could still try other options well worth a visit.
Failing that I have the JDC E-Type register book which has over 5000 E-Types registered if you send me a private mail I could check in there.
Dave
Even without the VIn you could still try other options well worth a visit.
Failing that I have the JDC E-Type register book which has over 5000 E-Types registered if you send me a private mail I could check in there.
Dave
Mike,
Found it!!
It was found in Vienna with the registration of WN833C. The new owner Chris Thompson lives in Coventry restored it and it now has its old reg No. back.
It is now signal red with black interior.
See http://www.xkedata.com/cars/detail/?car=1E2158
If you want to contact him then go to link above and you can email him via the website.
Dave
Found it!!
It was found in Vienna with the registration of WN833C. The new owner Chris Thompson lives in Coventry restored it and it now has its old reg No. back.
It is now signal red with black interior.
See http://www.xkedata.com/cars/detail/?car=1E2158
If you want to contact him then go to link above and you can email him via the website.
Dave
-
wightlander
- Posts:35
- Joined:Mon Jan 19, 2009 1:02 pm
WGH579G
Dave, many thanks for your info on my old car, I have E mailed the owner with a view to a chat on the phone, fancy it turning up in Vienna!! Many thanks once again, cheers Mike.
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 7 guests