Good Classic Jag Breakers

Moderator:LJR

jezzaaa
Posts:14
Joined:Tue Mar 01, 2016 11:25 am
Good Classic Jag Breakers

Postby jezzaaa » Wed Apr 13, 2016 12:01 pm

Hi all,

Hope you're well :)

Just wondered who the best breakers yards are for classic Jag bits and pieces? I found some good parts at M&C Wilkinson (the metal rear window trims I was talking to Mike about previously) but I need a good passenger side front wing now. I think they're the same items as for the Series 2 XJ Saloon but it doesn't seem like you can buy new steel ones these days. Going to need plenty of other bits for the interior too.

All advice gratefully received, as always :)

Thanks,
J.

ptjs1

Member
Posts:3520
Joined:Thu Apr 27, 2006 7:14 pm
Location:Kent

Re: Good Classic Jag Breakers

Postby ptjs1 » Wed Apr 13, 2016 1:06 pm

J,

Always worth giving Keith Parrington a ring, especially if it's Series 2 parts.

Good luck

Paul
1995 XJS 4.0 Convertible
1980 XJ-S Pre-HE
Jaguar 4.2 Supercharged engine (but not with a Jaguar body..)

jezzaaa
Posts:14
Joined:Tue Mar 01, 2016 11:25 am

Re: Good Classic Jag Breakers

Postby jezzaaa » Thu Apr 14, 2016 5:11 am

Many thanks Paul...I'll give them a go.

J.

richardpierce
Posts:124
Joined:Fri Jul 08, 2011 6:38 pm

Re: Good Classic Jag Breakers

Postby richardpierce » Wed Apr 20, 2016 3:36 pm

David Kelly from North Wales had some very nice ones when I was there

User avatar
piman
Posts:1183
Joined:Mon Oct 29, 2007 7:32 pm
Location:Oswestry

Re: Good Classic Jag Breakers

Postby piman » Thu Apr 21, 2016 2:54 pm

Hello Richard,

Dave Kelly shut up some few months ago.

Alec
Mk 2 3.8 (long term restoration), MK1 Triumph 2.5 P.I. , 564 Hymer Motorhome

richardpierce
Posts:124
Joined:Fri Jul 08, 2011 6:38 pm

Re: Good Classic Jag Breakers

Postby richardpierce » Thu Apr 21, 2016 3:32 pm

He's still trading from home

User avatar
piman
Posts:1183
Joined:Mon Oct 29, 2007 7:32 pm
Location:Oswestry

Re: Good Classic Jag Breakers

Postby piman » Fri Apr 22, 2016 10:18 am

Hello Richard,

that's handy to know as he is not far from where I live. I hadn't looked to see if he still advertises in the club magazine, which I now will do.

Alec
Mk 2 3.8 (long term restoration), MK1 Triumph 2.5 P.I. , 564 Hymer Motorhome

JaguarBreaker
Posts:4
Joined:Sun Oct 04, 2015 6:06 pm

Re: Good Classic Jag Breakers

Postby JaguarBreaker » Sat Apr 30, 2016 10:57 pm

For Series 2 I've got New old stock front wings, rear wing repair panels, front and rear valence and dozens of boxes of used parts. All the cars were baled when I left the yard. My email is sales@davidkellycars.co.uk Tel/Text 07763112323 David Kelly.

User avatar
jBlackwell

Site Admin
Posts:1055
Joined:Wed Apr 28, 2010 5:19 pm
Location:Cwmbran

Re: Good Classic Jag Breakers

Postby jBlackwell » Wed May 04, 2016 8:51 am

For Series 2 I've got New old stock front wings, rear wing repair panels, front and rear valence and dozens of boxes of used parts. All the cars were baled when I left the yard. My email is sales@davidkellycars.co.uk Tel/Text 07763112323 David Kelly.
Thats good to know and glad your still around.

James
James

2008 XF 4.2 ltr SV8.
Planet X Pro Carbon.
Planet X EC-130.


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests