Climate control temperature display

Moderators:robv12, DavidEm

director240
Posts:3
Joined:Sat Sep 03, 2011 2:38 pm
Climate control temperature display

Postby director240 » Mon Jan 23, 2012 6:00 pm

I've just noticed that part of the air con temperature display has gone slightly dark. I assume that a bulb has blown, does anyone know how to replace it?

Davidqhog

Member
Posts:140
Joined:Mon Sep 05, 2016 4:59 pm

Re: Climate control temperature display

Postby Davidqhog » Sat Oct 28, 2023 7:04 pm

I have this problem on my 2001 Daimler SV8. Left side of the temperature display is dark but the number is just visible.

Anyone know how to replace the bulb?

TIA!

User avatar
Andy P

Member
Posts:960
Joined:Wed Mar 15, 2017 9:51 am
Location:Plymouth,Devon,U.K. J.E.C.Member

Re: Climate control temperature display

Postby Andy P » Wed Nov 01, 2023 11:11 am

Hi David,
That screen if I remember correctly has two bulbs,one each side.
Part number is JLM11965
You will have to remove ski slope and remove centre control panel to access the bulbs.
Hope that helps.
Take care.
Andy :D
2011 X351 3.0d LWB
Colour: Ultimate Black Metallic With Black/Ivory Piping Interia
2007 X-Type 2.2d Sport Premium Estate
Colour:Liquid Silver With Charcoal Interia

andypryce

Member
Posts:1276
Joined:Sat Apr 24, 2010 12:43 am
Location:Liverpool

Re: Climate control temperature display

Postby andypryce » Wed Nov 01, 2023 3:47 pm

And removing those is fairly straightforward, fortunately! Plenty of videos on YouTube showing how to do it.
Andy

XF Sportbrake 2020 / XK8 1998


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest