I had always thought the XJ was a big car!

Moderator:LJR

poprivet

Member
Posts:1985
Joined:Mon Jan 16, 2006 3:20 pm
Location:Hampshire
Contact:
I had always thought the XJ was a big car!

Postby poprivet » Sat Sep 30, 2023 8:08 pm

Pic from another forum.

I think it would fit inside the Tesla.
xjtesla.jpg

mike020150

Member
Posts:3469
Joined:Wed Feb 08, 2006 6:26 pm

Re: I had always thought the XJ was a big car!

Postby mike020150 » Mon Oct 02, 2023 9:22 am

The only things that haven't grown are parking spaces! :) Mike.
2014 XK Dynamic R convertible; 1977 Daimler Double Six Coupe; 2023 XE AWD 300S

poprivet

Member
Posts:1985
Joined:Mon Jan 16, 2006 3:20 pm
Location:Hampshire
Contact:

Re: I had always thought the XJ was a big car!

Postby poprivet » Mon Oct 02, 2023 1:27 pm

If I was the owner of that XJ I'm not sure what would be more worrying, dents from the Tesla doors or it catching fire :shock:

User avatar
piman
Posts:1183
Joined:Mon Oct 29, 2007 7:32 pm
Location:Oswestry

Re: I had always thought the XJ was a big car!

Postby piman » Tue Oct 03, 2023 6:20 pm

Hello Poprivet,

that photograph doesn't look right to me, Teslas are not that big?

Alec
Mk 2 3.8 (long term restoration), MK1 Triumph 2.5 P.I. , 564 Hymer Motorhome


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests