Bonjour,
After enjoying for two years now the unique experience of a 6.0 convertible, it makes sense that I contribute to the increase in the % of French addicts of one of the coolest British cars ever made.
A Bientôt,
another French addict
Moderators:davidr, BigCatXJS, dhdove
another French addict
Welcome to our merry band
Michael
Current
Jaguar XK8 4.2S Convertible
2013 Range Rover Sport Autobiography
Polaris Ranger
T6.1 VW Campervan
Current
Jaguar XK8 4.2S Convertible
2013 Range Rover Sport Autobiography
Polaris Ranger
T6.1 VW Campervan
another French addict
Hello and welcome to the forum.
I feel I must correct you though, the XJS is not "one of the coolest British cars ever made" it is THE coolest car ever.
I feel I must correct you though, the XJS is not "one of the coolest British cars ever made" it is THE coolest car ever.
'93 4.0 Auto Coupe Flamenco Red.
another French addict
Only with the roof DOWN
Michael
Current
Jaguar XK8 4.2S Convertible
2013 Range Rover Sport Autobiography
Polaris Ranger
T6.1 VW Campervan
Current
Jaguar XK8 4.2S Convertible
2013 Range Rover Sport Autobiography
Polaris Ranger
T6.1 VW Campervan
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests
