Hi
Seems I need a BEC8982, door lock clip. Anyone got or know of one they don't want.
Seriously thinking of getting a 3D printer, whatever they are!!
Simon
BEC8982
Moderators:davidr, BigCatXJS, dhdove
Re: BEC8982
They're probably pretty standard - I doubt Jaguar were making their own door lock mechanisms by the time of the XJS.
A web search on "door lock rod clip" throws up lots of examples: 3d printed, real metal, take your pick. I expect the Land Rover ones most likely to fit....
A web search on "door lock rod clip" throws up lots of examples: 3d printed, real metal, take your pick. I expect the Land Rover ones most likely to fit....
1986 XJ6 Sovereign Series III
1991 XJS V12 "facelift"
2021 I-Pace SE
1991 XJS V12 "facelift"
2021 I-Pace SE
Re: BEC8982
In a moment of idle interweb-surfing came across this at 39.27 Euros at Herman (Jaguar-Teile.de), This was the link I found;
https://www.jaguar-shop.com/epages/6241 ... %2FBEC8982
Hope this helps.
Nick
https://www.jaguar-shop.com/epages/6241 ... %2FBEC8982
Hope this helps.
Nick
1994 4.0 XJS AJ16 BRG
2009 2.2 X Type Diesel BRG
2007 4.2 X150 Silver
2009 2.2 X Type Diesel BRG
2007 4.2 X150 Silver
Re: BEC8982
I hope that's solid gold at that price!
1986 XJ6 Sovereign Series III
1991 XJS V12 "facelift"
2021 I-Pace SE
1991 XJS V12 "facelift"
2021 I-Pace SE
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests
