Xj358 fuse f9 in engine blows

Moderators:Popsjag, J44EAG

alamn2

Member
Posts:42
Joined:Fri Jan 13, 2017 6:15 pm
Xj358 fuse f9 in engine blows

Postby alamn2 » Sun Feb 27, 2022 5:39 pm

Hi so my electric woes continue f9 fuse blows as soon as it’s inserted it’s for the mafs, cooling fans , glow plugs ..

I disconnected the mafs fuse still blows . I’m trying to disconnect the fans but not sure which visible connection I should pull . There’s a short somewhere ..

So in the moment of madness Iv taken bumper off as the front muffler was leaking smoke through the headlight and the whole pipe is croded.. any way any help with which plug to pull to isolate the fans
Attachments
4B320958-E65B-4908-B89C-5FE6DC7BED47.jpeg
85ACF06B-1DA6-40FC-9169-1B326DCED1A8.jpeg
013E6CAA-5363-4E6D-8A35-85FB4F2315F2.jpeg

alamn2

Member
Posts:42
Joined:Fri Jan 13, 2017 6:15 pm

Re: Xj358 fuse f9 in engine blows

Postby alamn2 » Thu May 19, 2022 10:16 pm

Ok resolved

The loom behind the verbesto I moved it around found one wire partially exposed I electrical taped and sealed and now problem resolved

User avatar
Andy P

Member
Posts:960
Joined:Wed Mar 15, 2017 9:51 am
Location:Plymouth,Devon,U.K. J.E.C.Member

Re: Xj358 fuse f9 in engine blows

Postby Andy P » Fri May 20, 2022 8:35 pm

Hi alamn,
Glad you got it sorted out.
Thanks for keeping us informed as well.
Take care.
Andy :D
2011 X351 3.0d LWB
Colour: Ultimate Black Metallic With Black/Ivory Piping Interia
2007 X-Type 2.2d Sport Premium Estate
Colour:Liquid Silver With Charcoal Interia


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests