wiper blade replacement

Moderator:cawthrm

anthonyinglis

Member
Posts:5
Joined:Wed May 03, 2017 5:55 pm
wiper blade replacement

Postby anthonyinglis » Thu Aug 08, 2019 5:58 pm

This is irritating but I can't change the Jaguar OE front wiper blades on my XF-S 2012. Irritating as I put these blades on the car myself; so I've done it once but for the life of me can't remember how! I've prodded, poked and squeezed various protusions but the blades stay stubbornly on the car! Internet has proved unhelpful. I'm trying to exchange like for like (from Jaguar main dealer).

anthonyinglis

Member
Posts:5
Joined:Wed May 03, 2017 5:55 pm

Re: wiper blade replacement

Postby anthonyinglis » Thu Aug 29, 2019 11:11 am

Well I finally did it!!! Put the car into Guy Salmon in Kingston for an MOT and left the new blades on the passenger seat!! :lol:


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests