I understand that this should be the last Sunday in April, but I haven't seen anything yet in print...though I have been known for my inattention to detail
London to Brighton Run 2009
Moderators:davidr, BigCatXJS, dhdove
Any news on this yet?
I understand that this should be the last Sunday in April, but I haven't seen anything yet in print...though I have been known for my inattention to detail
I understand that this should be the last Sunday in April, but I haven't seen anything yet in print...though I have been known for my inattention to detail
Richard
1995 4.0 XJS (Celebration) Coupe Topaz/Cream
2013 2.2 XF Sportbrake (Prem Lux) Cashmere/Charcoal
1995 4.0 XJS (Celebration) Coupe Topaz/Cream
2013 2.2 XF Sportbrake (Prem Lux) Cashmere/Charcoal
London to Brighton Run 2009
Richard,
There have been some changes at Kelsey Publishing and there are new organisers for the event. As a result, it hasn't been publsihed for applications as yet, but it is going to be held on 26th April.
Paul
There have been some changes at Kelsey Publishing and there are new organisers for the event. As a result, it hasn't been publsihed for applications as yet, but it is going to be held on 26th April.
Paul
1995 XJS 4.0 Convertible
1980 XJ-S Pre-HE
Jaguar 4.2 Supercharged engine (but not with a Jaguar body..)
1980 XJ-S Pre-HE
Jaguar 4.2 Supercharged engine (but not with a Jaguar body..)
London to Brighton Run 2009
Ok - thanks for confirming.
Richard
1995 4.0 XJS (Celebration) Coupe Topaz/Cream
2013 2.2 XF Sportbrake (Prem Lux) Cashmere/Charcoal
1995 4.0 XJS (Celebration) Coupe Topaz/Cream
2013 2.2 XF Sportbrake (Prem Lux) Cashmere/Charcoal
London to Brighton Run 2009
1994 4.0 XJS AJ16 BRG
2009 2.2 X Type Diesel BRG
2007 4.2 X150 Silver
2009 2.2 X Type Diesel BRG
2007 4.2 X150 Silver
London to Brighton Run 2009
Thanks for that - booked some weeks ago and completely forgot to post here...unhelpful as ever...apologies.
Richard
1995 4.0 XJS (Celebration) Coupe Topaz/Cream
2013 2.2 XF Sportbrake (Prem Lux) Cashmere/Charcoal
1995 4.0 XJS (Celebration) Coupe Topaz/Cream
2013 2.2 XF Sportbrake (Prem Lux) Cashmere/Charcoal
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests
