Picking it up tomorrow...

Moderator:cawthrm

RhysM
Posts:2
Joined:Mon Nov 12, 2018 11:16 pm
Location:Near Goole
Picking it up tomorrow...

Postby RhysM » Thu Nov 15, 2018 9:58 pm

Went to see an XF-S the other day and am picking it up on Friday..
Not had a Jag before but am looking forward to driving it. It will be a bit different to my old Focus (which I'm getting rid of).
It's only the luxury version, and could've bought a higher up one but this one has the sports seats which are really comfy.

Anyway, I'm Rhys from near Goole (originally York)

davidr

Moderator
Posts:2464
Joined:Thu Sep 08, 2005 8:31 pm
Location:Salisbury, Wilts

Re: Picking it up tomorrow...

Postby davidr » Thu Nov 15, 2018 10:50 pm

Welcome Rhys - I has an XF-S for a while as my very day car and I loved it. I'm sure you will too!
Please show us some photos when you've picked up the car

RhysM
Posts:2
Joined:Mon Nov 12, 2018 11:16 pm
Location:Near Goole

Re: Picking it up tomorrow...

Postby RhysM » Thu Nov 15, 2018 11:04 pm

Here's a few pics from the seller's driveway when I put down a deposit. Flew through the MOT as the seller said he'd put a full ticket on it the next day. 8)

Image

Image

Image

:D

User avatar
Andy P

Member
Posts:960
Joined:Wed Mar 15, 2017 9:51 am
Location:Plymouth,Devon,U.K. J.E.C.Member

Re: Picking it up tomorrow...

Postby Andy P » Sat Nov 17, 2018 10:14 am

Hi RhysM,
Looks very smart Rhys.
Hope you enjoy your new car,like the chrome flashes on the front bumper.
Have a nice drive home :D .
Take care.
Andy
2011 X351 3.0d LWB
Colour: Ultimate Black Metallic With Black/Ivory Piping Interia
2007 X-Type 2.2d Sport Premium Estate
Colour:Liquid Silver With Charcoal Interia


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests