Replacement XK-R radiator grill

Moderators:MarkX, mike020150

GaryLugg

Member
Posts:6
Joined:Tue May 17, 2016 7:29 pm
Replacement XK-R radiator grill

Postby GaryLugg » Sat Oct 13, 2018 8:30 pm

Hi all, I do hope I have posted this in the correct place and that someone can help.
I have 2007 XK-R. Unfortunately I hit a peasant and it damaged my upper radiator grill. I am having trouble finding a new grill but it looks like I can get a 2012 grill. Does anyone know if it will fit my 2007 model. Fingers crossed someone will know?
Thank you

mike020150

Member
Posts:3469
Joined:Wed Feb 08, 2006 6:26 pm

Re: Replacement XK-R radiator grill

Postby mike020150 » Sun Oct 14, 2018 9:59 am

Hi,
In all, there were 8 different grilles fitted to the XK (black, chrome etc). Hence, unless someone has actually made the same swap you are contemplating, it's hard to be 100% certain it's a straight swap. However, since the basic shape remained the same, there's a good chance it won't be too difficult a change. Mike.
2014 XK Dynamic R convertible; 1977 Daimler Double Six Coupe; 2023 XE AWD 300S

User avatar
J44EAG

Moderator
Posts:6239
Joined:Sat Oct 20, 2007 9:57 pm
Location:Warlingham Surrey/Faversham Kent

Re: Replacement XK-R radiator grill

Postby J44EAG » Sun Oct 14, 2018 11:02 am

Eurojag might have a good used part. Worth giving them a call?

Mike K
X350 Co-ordinator

2004 XJR

poprivet

Member
Posts:1985
Joined:Mon Jan 16, 2006 3:20 pm
Location:Hampshire
Contact:

Re: Replacement XK-R radiator grill

Postby poprivet » Sun Oct 14, 2018 11:49 am

Unfortunately I hit a peasant
He shouldn't have been in the road.

peasant
ˈpɛz(ə)nt/
noun: peasant; plural noun: peasants

a poor smallholder or agricultural labourer of low social status

:wink:

lovejags

Member
Posts:77
Joined:Thu Nov 26, 2015 8:07 pm
Location:MALTON YORKSHIRE

Re: Replacement XK-R radiator grill

Postby lovejags » Tue Oct 16, 2018 7:05 pm

ADAMESH SELL THEM £130 FOR CHROME £185 FOR THE BLACK ONES.HOPE THIS HELPS.


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests