Anyone looking for an XJ-S HE to use/improve?

Moderators:davidr, BigCatXJS, dhdove

ChrisDixon
Posts:330
Joined:Wed Oct 10, 2007 1:51 pm
Location:Kent
Anyone looking for an XJ-S HE to use/improve?

Postby ChrisDixon » Sat Feb 10, 2018 11:55 am

I bought an '86 a couple of years back on a whim but I've not had time to devote to it as I now own 3 Jags. Its actually quite a nice car but needs a little tidying up and some preventative maintenance and has only done 70K. Passed its last MoT in August no advisories and has seen little use since. Its a good use and improve car, and is quite original and unmolested. I have too much on at the moment so one option is to put it into storage (I think quite a few are doing that, you don't see many on the road these days!), but if a member is potentially interested please get in touch.

yall
Posts:3
Joined:Mon Feb 05, 2018 4:12 pm

Re: Anyone looking for an XJ-S HE to use/improve?

Postby yall » Mon Feb 26, 2018 10:33 am

Hi,

please let me know!
thanks
marcello


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests