NEC Classic Car Show

Moderator:shugmcd

lowebird

Member
Posts:434
Joined:Thu Apr 25, 2013 7:14 pm
Location:Norfolk
NEC Classic Car Show

Postby lowebird » Thu Oct 30, 2014 10:54 am

Good Morning Chaps,
With an exciting weekend ahead, ( Bonhams Auction, Regent St Car Show & London to Brighton Run ) my thoughts turned to the NEC. We are going on the Friday ( fewer people ) so if any of you are going, it would be nice to meet up for a chat. PM or e-mail to let me know.

Reg

User avatar
RoyC

Member
Posts:224
Joined:Wed Sep 28, 2011 3:09 pm
Location:Metroland

Re: NEC Classic Car Show

Postby RoyC » Thu Oct 30, 2014 12:22 pm

I'm going to the NEC on the Saturday this year. Some of my poor unfortunate friends still work. :wink:
I may even buy a JEC badge for my badge bar, to replace the tax disc holder.

This Sunday I'm going up to Gaydon, where PistonHeads are having one of their "Sunday Service" gatherings in association with Jaguar (who are supplying the free breakfast). 8)

Roy

Roy

Suffolk Jaguar SS100

Rutan_8
Posts:1
Joined:Fri May 19, 2017 6:50 am

Re: NEC Classic Car Show

Postby Rutan_8 » Mon May 22, 2017 9:11 am

Yeah, I also attended the NEC Classic Car Show. It was really nice. Recently I too took part in trade exhibit to promote my 3D car painting service. I had used high quality trade show displays in big sizes that attracted a large number of audiences to my booth.


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests