Hi all, interested to know who's had this done in the past, what you've paid, who did it and the quality of the finished product.
AND, is it unreasonable to expect the replacement to never sag again ?
I have an XJ coupe in south London but am prepared to travel 2-3 hours to have the job done.
Finally, the factory Grey(with green tinge) or beige colours just don't do it for me, I am considering black (as I have a black interior) - does anyone have any images of XJ interior hadlining shots with dark fabric (4 for or 2 door) ? --- would like to see one before I get it done in black and possibly regret it.
Thanks in advance
Julian
PS - I did do a search XJ forums for headliner, head liner and headlining, with no search results coming up... am I potentially doing something wrong in my search ?
Headlining Headliner - it's sagging and I want to replace
Moderator:LJR
-
captaincrankit
- Posts:15
- Joined:Thu Mar 22, 2012 5:23 pm
- Location:South London
- jBlackwell

- Posts:1055
- Joined:Wed Apr 28, 2010 5:19 pm
- Location:Cwmbran
Re: Headlining Headliner - it's sagging and I want to repl
Hi Julian,
BAS ltd are a company based in Wales. Very good for interior, carpets and roof lining. There website below, always hear very good comments from our members regards to them.
http://www.car-hood.co.uk/
James
BAS ltd are a company based in Wales. Very good for interior, carpets and roof lining. There website below, always hear very good comments from our members regards to them.
http://www.car-hood.co.uk/
James
- jBlackwell

- Posts:1055
- Joined:Wed Apr 28, 2010 5:19 pm
- Location:Cwmbran
Re: Headlining Headliner - it's sagging and I want to repl
Not sure why that came out as carhood?
This is their web address:
http://www.bas-international.com
James
This is their web address:
http://www.bas-international.com
James
- XjRestorations
- Posts:216
- Joined:Thu Jun 30, 2011 7:36 pm
- Location:East Sussex
- Contact:
Re: Headlining Headliner - it's sagging and I want to repl
Hi Julian,
We use Uptons near us in Hastings. They are superb - carry out work for Eagle E-types, CKL Developments......and us
They are superb and very reasonable.
I will get you some details for next week.
All the best,
Keith
We use Uptons near us in Hastings. They are superb - carry out work for Eagle E-types, CKL Developments......and us
They are superb and very reasonable.
I will get you some details for next week.
All the best,
Keith
JEC XJ Series Forum Coordinator & Body/Paint advisor.
http://www.xjrestorations.co.uk
http://www.jaguarclassicspares.co.uk
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Jaguar-Xj ... 3187439423
http://www.xjrestorations.co.uk
http://www.jaguarclassicspares.co.uk
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Jaguar-Xj ... 3187439423
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest