HELP: JEC need pre HE XJS for JEC stand at Classic Car Show

Moderators:davidr, BigCatXJS, dhdove

Norman
Posts:34
Joined:Wed May 07, 2008 9:08 pm
HELP: JEC need pre HE XJS for JEC stand at Classic Car Show

Postby Norman » Sun Oct 30, 2005 2:42 am

The JEC XJS Forum urgently need a very good condition (A to A+) pre HE XJS Coupe (1975 to 1980) to go on the JEC stand for the XJS Forum area at the NEC Classic Car Show ( www.necclassicmotorshow.com ) in Birmingham from 12.30pm Thur 3 Nov to 6.00pm Sun 6 Nov 2005.
Stirling Moss will be visiting our JEC stand so should make for a good photo opportunity
I will be taking my own 1996 black 6 ltr V12 XJS convertible which is one of the only two 6 ltr V12 convertibles ever manufactured by Jaguar in 1996 and hence one of the only two 1996 6 ltr V12 convertibles in the world. This car will also be on the XJS Forum area of the JEC stand.
If any one knows the owner or location of the other 6 ltr convertible made in 1996 please let me know.

Norman
JEC XJS Forum Co-ordinator

scotty
Posts:19
Joined:Thu Sep 01, 2005 10:01 pm
Location:inverkip

HELP: JEC need pre HE XJS for JEC stand at Classic Car Show

Postby scotty » Sun Oct 30, 2005 8:46 pm

Hi Norman , pity you left it late , I am not sure I can get time off work now. I have an early one ( number 125) in the condition you are looking for which you could have had .
Scott

Norman
Posts:34
Joined:Wed May 07, 2008 9:08 pm

HELP: JEC need pre HE XJS for JEC stand at Classic Car Show

Postby Norman » Wed Nov 02, 2005 12:19 pm

Hi Scotty
Thanks for the response but I managed to contact Tony who is a member of the XJS Forum and he has agreed to loan his Black 1978 XJS pre HE 5.3 V12 Coupe for the show from Friday to Sunday. You can see photos on the XJS Register (Reg No XJI 9718)

Thanks again and hope I get more time for the shows in the future to let members know when we need an XJS.

Norman
XJS Forum Co-ordinator


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 6 guests