SCOTTISH MEMBERS

Moderators:robv12, DavidEm

joejag308

Member
Posts:838
Joined:Mon Aug 25, 2008 11:45 am
Location:LEEDS
SCOTTISH MEMBERS

Postby joejag308 » Mon Oct 22, 2007 7:30 am

We appear to have no Scottish members with X308 models, this cant be true as the Scottish events i have been to seem to have plenty on view
So come on guys dont be shy register with those shiny X308s lets see the quality from Scotland....Joe...


User avatar
robv12

Member
Posts:2080
Joined:Fri Oct 30, 2009 10:11 am
Location:scottish borders

Postby robv12 » Sun Nov 02, 2008 10:07 am

Joe, I think my V8's should be registered by now, and I'm definitley in Scotland!!!, RJ


joejag308

Member
Posts:838
Joined:Mon Aug 25, 2008 11:45 am
Location:LEEDS

Scottish members

Postby joejag308 » Sun Nov 02, 2008 11:30 am

Mr Jenner....no problem, I think Dave does his register bit today so i will give him a note, he normally is on top of these things, its me thats a bit slow........ Joe :oops:


daveji

Member
Posts:336
Joined:Thu Jul 26, 2007 11:08 am

Postby daveji » Sun Nov 02, 2008 11:51 am

Rob
We have THREE of your cars on the register.......an XJ8,Daimler8,and a Daimler Super V8.
Have you still got them all ?
Dave


User avatar
robv12

Member
Posts:2080
Joined:Fri Oct 30, 2009 10:11 am
Location:scottish borders

Postby robv12 » Tue Nov 04, 2008 10:06 am

the DSV8 remains in Reston, the other two are with new owners within the JEC


daveji

Member
Posts:336
Joined:Thu Jul 26, 2007 11:08 am

Postby daveji » Tue Nov 04, 2008 6:09 pm

Thanks Rob
I'll take the two off the register,hopefully the new owners will re-enter them under their names.


kevin1736
Posts:11
Joined:Tue Jun 17, 2008 3:00 pm

Postby kevin1736 » Tue Nov 04, 2008 9:43 pm

I am sure I registered my XJ8 and I am in Scotland. A neighbour of Rob Jenner you might say.


User avatar
robv12

Member
Posts:2080
Joined:Fri Oct 30, 2009 10:11 am
Location:scottish borders

Postby robv12 » Tue Nov 04, 2008 10:04 pm

Kevin, I know your car is on the register, I've seen it there!! saw it in Eyemouth the other week looking a million dollars


kevin1736
Posts:11
Joined:Tue Jun 17, 2008 3:00 pm

Postby kevin1736 » Sat Nov 08, 2008 6:44 pm

I should have mentioned that I am in Eyemouth, Scottish Borders. Rob, it still drives like a million dollars as well.



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest