Top Gear Special on Jaguar

Moderators:robv12, DavidEm

Saxon
Posts:17
Joined:Fri Mar 28, 2008 4:22 pm
Location:Sussex
Top Gear Special on Jaguar

Postby Saxon » Mon Apr 07, 2008 8:05 pm

Does anyone remember several years ago Top Gear did one of their one off specials on Jaguar. I used to have this on tape but am darned if I can find it so if any of you are in a position to copy it to VHS or DVR I would be incredibly grateful.

For the record it traced the history of Jag and featured most of the key models. They also did a similar programme on TVR and Aston Martin and I still have my copies of those on VHS.

Alternatively if anyone knows where to find it on Youtube or the like I'd be interested - the programme was made 3-5 years ago I would think.

Best regards,

Saxon


joejag308

Member
Posts:838
Joined:Mon Aug 25, 2008 11:45 am
Location:LEEDS

Jaguar dvds

Postby joejag308 » Mon Apr 07, 2008 8:35 pm

Saxon you can see it in the series on cable, Discovery Turbo in a programme called "Top Marques" they do one re Jaguar where our own Nigel Thorley David Marks and Andrew Swift take the lead..........i have it on my Virgin recorder but i dont know how to put it from there to a disc...........also i have "the history of Jaguar" which covers more the early days of Jaguar / SS/ and Swallow........ Joe



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest