Newbie!

Moderators:robv12, DavidEm

chewy
Posts:14
Joined:Sat Jun 21, 2008 12:42 pm
Newbie!

Postby chewy » Thu Jan 17, 2008 12:25 am

Hi all,

Joined here after not having much success on any other Jag forums.
I've got a 1998 XJR in Carinval Red with oatmeal interior.
Its going well apart from the rear view mirror turning itself into a lava lamp and a rear damper knocking like hell.
Am trying to get the garage I bought it from to supply parts as they said everything would be working fine and my Dad mentioned the knock on the test drive.
Anyhow will pester them again tomorrow!

How many members have we got in the North East?

Phill


daveji

Member
Posts:336
Joined:Thu Jul 26, 2007 11:08 am

Postby daveji » Thu Jan 17, 2008 9:56 am

Hello Phill
Welcome to the Forum......I hope you find it useful.
I do not have the information to let you know how many members are in your region because very few members provide that detail.
However, as you watch the forum traffic,other members in your area should reveal themselves. :)



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests