Greetings from sunny Essex

Moderators:MarkX, mike020150

RobD
Posts:1
Joined:Wed Oct 04, 2006 11:11 am
Greetings from sunny Essex

Postby RobD » Thu Oct 05, 2006 12:18 pm

Hello everybody,

My name's Rob, and I've just become the exceedingly proud owner of an Antigua XKR convertible. It's been my dream to own an XK ever since I first saw one nearly ten years ago, so as you can imagine I'm a pretty happy chappy. This is my third Jaguar - I have previously owned an X300 3.2 Sovereign and an XJ8 4.0 - but this one really takes the biscuit.

I am also new to the JEC, and so far it looks outstanding - a really professional sort of club - and the messageboard looks nice and friendly too!

So please accept my greetings and best wishes to everybody from the heart of the urban sprawl of South Essex. I look forward to getting to know you all.

Regards,
Rob

User avatar
Sharfrs2
Posts:109
Joined:Sat Jan 07, 2006 6:10 pm
Location:Sunbury, MIddx

Postby Sharfrs2 » Thu Oct 05, 2006 2:28 pm

Welcome to the forum Rob. Look forward to seeing some pics of your P&J. If you don't know how, try www. photobucket. com to store your photos then using the links provided create a post with the links in and we should all be able to see them.
Remember those that gave their todays for your tomorrows.

mike020150

Member
Posts:3469
Joined:Wed Feb 08, 2006 6:26 pm

Postby mike020150 » Fri Oct 06, 2006 9:39 am

Hi Rob, Glad to see that you've managed to get registered OK. I agree that Antigua Blue looks great on an XK8 although I have to admit to a bias because my previous XK was that colour! Happy motoring and enjoy the Forum. Mike.

GrandTourer
Posts:297
Joined:Tue Feb 21, 2006 6:58 pm
Location:Leicester, UK

Postby GrandTourer » Fri Oct 06, 2006 2:38 pm

Welcome aboard the forum, Rob.
Like most of us, I am sure you'll continue the big smile far into the future.
All the best :wink:
______________________________
Karl, XK8 MY2000 Pacific Blue


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests