Neither Cigarette Lighter Socket Working
Posted: Sun Feb 14, 2010 8:25 pm
My Tom-Tom died on the way home yesterday because no power was coming from the cigarette lighter. I tried the one in the rear to no avail either.
Today looking at the manual I found what I believe to be the fuse in the fusebox behind the near side rear seat. It looked fine but I changed it anyway. They do not seem to be clearly numbered but as the second from last one it seemed logical that it was close to the end of the fuse box blank.
This has made no difference, neither cigarette lighter socket works..
Any ideas please as to what else to check?
Many thanks,
Jon
Today looking at the manual I found what I believe to be the fuse in the fusebox behind the near side rear seat. It looked fine but I changed it anyway. They do not seem to be clearly numbered but as the second from last one it seemed logical that it was close to the end of the fuse box blank.
This has made no difference, neither cigarette lighter socket works..
Any ideas please as to what else to check?
Many thanks,
Jon