Leather Seat
Posted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 8:21 pm
Hi. I acquired an immaculate 1998 XJ8 Sports in April of this year after having owned and driven a series 3 XJ6 for a number of years. I love XJs and the XJ8 is perfect... except for the leather sports seat that crippled my back. After much perseverance I replaced it with a 1996 Executive seat... which is marginally better but still unacceptably uncomfortable. Is it just me?! More importantly what can I do about it? I really don't want to let the car go, but my back is ever so slightly more irreplaceable than the car (just). I have tried a range of back and seat supports and a seatbelt lock with no real success. I would be willing to try most things including adapting a series 3 seat to fit - if possible. Can anyone help me to keep my Jaguar dream alive?
Steve Homer
Steve Homer