Morning All,
The 2001 Daimler SV8 is back on the road and I'm starting to think about getting her back to original spec.
The car had two 'phones, both present, but the front one has had some amendment. There's a Nokia amplifier/handsfree device skulling around the boot, the front 'phone is disconnected and there's a hole in the front armrest (see the pic).
Anyone know what the missing piece is, part number, etc? I obvs won't use the 'phones but I want to make her look the way she did when she rolled off the line.
BTW, the cassette tapes in the pic are Ry Cooder & Roxy Music!
Many thanks!
Hole in the front armrest, Daimler SV8 2001
Re: Hole in the front armrest, Daimler SV8 2001
Davidqhog,
As always, the Jaguar parts website is your answer!
https://parts.jaguarlandroverclassic.co ... nd/jaguar/
However, as you'd probably expect, the part is NLA, so I suspect that eBay or a Jag parts breaker will be your source.
Good luck
Paul
As always, the Jaguar parts website is your answer!
https://parts.jaguarlandroverclassic.co ... nd/jaguar/
However, as you'd probably expect, the part is NLA, so I suspect that eBay or a Jag parts breaker will be your source.
Good luck
Paul
1995 XJS 4.0 Convertible
1980 XJ-S Pre-HE
Jaguar 4.2 Supercharged engine (but not with a Jaguar body..)
1980 XJ-S Pre-HE
Jaguar 4.2 Supercharged engine (but not with a Jaguar body..)
Re: Hole in the front armrest, Daimler SV8 2001
Thanks, Paul.
I'll have a chat to folks at the Jaguar Breakfast Club on the 4th November and search for the cubby box as you suggest.
It looks like the hole is a distinct missing part but maybe not!
Thanks again, Paul.
I'll have a chat to folks at the Jaguar Breakfast Club on the 4th November and search for the cubby box as you suggest.
It looks like the hole is a distinct missing part but maybe not!
Thanks again, Paul.
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest
