Hi all, looking at other XJRs I see some have “XJR “ embossed on the centre of the wheel. I thought mine which only has the cat, wasn’t correct for the model, but on looking at others I’ve seen some XJRs with just the cat, like mine.
It’s strange, but does anyone know why there are different versions on the XJR?
XJR steering wheel
- Attachments
-
- Other XJR
- 37CFD8C8-AC0B-482E-8ADC-D18093F7741E.png (68.56KiB)Viewed 1360 times
Cheers
Stu
Jaguar XJR 4.0SC 2001
Jaguar F-Type 3.0S sc 380 2014
Ford Sierra XR4x4 2.9i 1992
Ford Capri Cosworth 2.9i 1985
Stu
Jaguar XJR 4.0SC 2001
Jaguar F-Type 3.0S sc 380 2014
Ford Sierra XR4x4 2.9i 1992
Ford Capri Cosworth 2.9i 1985
Re: XJR steering wheel
Stu,
I'd always understood that the only "XJR" Steering wheel was Warm Charcoal. If the original owner had specified any other colour, it was supplied as a "standard" wood and leather wheel without the XJR stamp.
A quick look through the Jaguar parts website seems to confirm that
Cheers
Paul
I'd always understood that the only "XJR" Steering wheel was Warm Charcoal. If the original owner had specified any other colour, it was supplied as a "standard" wood and leather wheel without the XJR stamp.
A quick look through the Jaguar parts website seems to confirm that
Cheers
Paul
1995 XJS 4.0 Convertible
1980 XJ-S Pre-HE
Jaguar 4.2 Supercharged engine (but not with a Jaguar body..)
1980 XJ-S Pre-HE
Jaguar 4.2 Supercharged engine (but not with a Jaguar body..)
Re: XJR steering wheel
Ah! Cheers Paul
That explains it! Mines pearlescent emerald
It’s an odd thing to do though but I suppose it saved them money I guess!
Have a good week
That explains it! Mines pearlescent emerald
It’s an odd thing to do though but I suppose it saved them money I guess!
Have a good week
Cheers
Stu
Jaguar XJR 4.0SC 2001
Jaguar F-Type 3.0S sc 380 2014
Ford Sierra XR4x4 2.9i 1992
Ford Capri Cosworth 2.9i 1985
Stu
Jaguar XJR 4.0SC 2001
Jaguar F-Type 3.0S sc 380 2014
Ford Sierra XR4x4 2.9i 1992
Ford Capri Cosworth 2.9i 1985
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests
