Page 1 of 1

Wooden Gear Knob

Posted: Sun May 13, 2018 3:40 pm
by Andy P
Don't know about other peoples view but on my car the gear knob does not match the rest of the veneer and looks a bit out of sync,
it also had a couple of cracks in it.
IMG_20180119_112356.jpg
The Original One(light in colour)
So after searching the internet for a replacement I found one of a darker colour from a company called Classic Woodwork & Veneers Limited,
22 Kimberley Road, Solihull, West Midlands, B92 8PU,
but I don't think they are trading anymore which is a bit of a shame because it is a quality item and only £19.00.
IMG_20180119_112436.jpg
The New One(slightly darker)
I think it looks much better :D ,
Enjoy your cars,
Andy

Re: Wooden Gear Knob

Posted: Sun Nov 26, 2023 7:08 pm
by Davidqhog
For anyone following up on Andy's original post, there's US company doing different wooden knobs for Jag & Daimler (& RR & Bentley). Here's the URL - https://britishautowood.com/jaguar-wood-shift-knobs