Page 1 of 1
Scratched glass
Posted: Thu Jul 19, 2012 6:24 pm
by hector
A few pieces of grit must have been caught in the rubbers of the nearside rear door glass and has caused scratching. Is there a company that can polish this out or do I get a new glass? If so is the tint standard?
Re: Scratched glass
Posted: Fri Aug 10, 2012 7:16 am
by hector
Hi can anyone help with my posting request

Re: Scratched glass
Posted: Fri Aug 10, 2012 8:28 am
by robv12
I have the same issue on one of my cars, the only solution have found so far is a new glass which hase been sourced
Re: Scratched glass
Posted: Fri Aug 10, 2012 12:44 pm
by ptjs1
There are lots of windscreen scratch repair products that you can buy. Type "windscreen scratch removal" into Google and you'll get 100,000+ results.
Frost do one that I used some years ago on a rear hood glass which gave good results.
Also Jewellers Rouge can give good results.
Good luck
Paul