Page 1 of 1

Sunroof drain holes - where?

Posted: Mon Apr 29, 2024 4:38 pm
by Davidqhog
Hi All,

After the (latest) heavy rain, I found a few drops of water on the passenger seat and a damp patch at the front edge of the roof lining where it meets the sunroof.

I assumed the drain holes - it does have some, doesn't it? - would be easy to find but I cant see them or feel them with a thin screwdriver.

Any advice welcome!

DQ

Re: Sunroof drain holes - where?

Posted: Thu May 23, 2024 9:25 am
by Andy P
Hi David,
The drain holes are at the end of the roof opening panel frame.
Here is a reference from the workshop manual.
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1QiMVAK ... sp=sharing
Feel free to download and keep.
Hope that helps.
Take care and good luck.
Andy :D

Re: Sunroof drain holes - where?

Posted: Tue May 28, 2024 3:13 pm
by Davidqhog
Thanks, Andy.

Looks fearsome but I'll try and work it out without dismantling half the roof!