Page 1 of 1

Wheel size for s type

Posted: Tue Jan 01, 2013 8:48 pm
by peterdixon
I am a new member living in Denmark, and am the very proud owner of an S Type Manuel V6 from 2000, I have at the moment winter tyres on, and instead of changing the winter tyres to summer in April, have the possibility of buying a set of wheels from my brother who has a set for sale from his 1997 XK8, can I fit these to my SType? And if so what tyres should I get fitted?

Re: Wheel size for s type

Posted: Wed Jan 02, 2013 10:30 am
by robv12
pre 2002 XJ (X308 and before) wheels will not fit an S Type. you need X350, or Stype wheels, I am guessing X Type will fit as well, but you will need to check that one out to be 100% sure