Fog Light not working,Changed the bulb and still not fixe

Moderators:robv12, DavidEm

b_partridge
Posts:4
Joined:Mon Mar 22, 2010 1:39 am
Fog Light not working,Changed the bulb and still not fixe

Postby b_partridge » Sun Apr 04, 2010 12:52 am

Near side front fog light not working, managed to change the bulb, though when the old one came out it looked fine, swapped them over and still not near side fog light. Ive looked through the user manual and one fuse seems to control both fog lights. Anyone seen this before?... just wondering as I don't want to start poking around in the wiring unless I have to.


Thanks


User avatar
bmc123
Posts:106
Joined:Thu Sep 17, 2009 1:04 am
Location:Warrenpoint Northern Ireland
Contact:

Postby bmc123 » Sun Apr 04, 2010 1:34 am

Probably not it but I'd check the bulb holder. I had a faulty headlight and spent ages working on it changing bulbs etc. before noticing that the little spade connectors had worked loose meaning the bulb would "plug in" to the holder but not actually make contact with the wires.



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest