Page 1 of 1
STEERING WHEEL CONTROLS
Posted: Wed Dec 08, 2021 8:17 pm
by lovejags
Hi I have just purchased a lovely 2002 X308 SE after promising myself another X308 I owned years ago. I’m very finniky and like everything working if I remember the controls on either side of the steering wheel light up, mine don’t is it a big job to change the bulbs?
Re: STEERING WHEEL CONTROLS
Posted: Wed Dec 08, 2021 8:49 pm
by andypryce
From memory I don’t think they do, but maybe wrong…
Re: STEERING WHEEL CONTROLS
Posted: Fri Dec 10, 2021 2:20 pm
by Andy P
Your memory is correct Andy.
They do not light up on the X308 on any model in the range.
Take care and stay safe.
Andy

Re: STEERING WHEEL CONTROLS
Posted: Fri Dec 10, 2021 7:14 pm
by davidr
I recall asking the same question about my 2001 XKR and the answer was no then too! On the one hand that was good as it was something I didn't have to fix but on the other hand I thought that was pretty poor on a car that would have cost nearly £67k 20 years ago.
Re: STEERING WHEEL CONTROLS
Posted: Sat Dec 11, 2021 6:02 pm
by andypryce
Agreed.