Hello Folks,
Would any member be prepared to lend me (for a consideration) the cam lock bars for V8? Rgds. Charlie.
V8 Cam locking bars.
Re: V8 Cam locking bars.
Hi Charlie,
It doesn't look like anyone has any to lend I'm afraid.
I understand from other forums that people have had success with this item:
https://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/i.html?_from ... H&_sacat=0
It is ideal for the locking bars but the little puller and other items are a fragile.
It would probably cost you the same to send them both ways if you were to borrow some.
If I needed cam locking bars I would use this and and then use my own puller.
Hope that helps.
Take care.
Andy
It doesn't look like anyone has any to lend I'm afraid.
I understand from other forums that people have had success with this item:
https://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/i.html?_from ... H&_sacat=0
It is ideal for the locking bars but the little puller and other items are a fragile.
It would probably cost you the same to send them both ways if you were to borrow some.
If I needed cam locking bars I would use this and and then use my own puller.
Hope that helps.
Take care.
Andy
2011 X351 3.0d LWB
Colour: Ultimate Black Metallic With Black/Ivory Piping Interia
2007 X-Type 2.2d Sport Premium Estate
Colour:Liquid Silver With Charcoal Interia
Colour: Ultimate Black Metallic With Black/Ivory Piping Interia
2007 X-Type 2.2d Sport Premium Estate
Colour:Liquid Silver With Charcoal Interia
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests
