Page 1 of 1

XJR Estate

Posted: Thu Aug 04, 2011 2:24 pm
by jBlackwell
In my tweet world looking for Jaguar content, I came upon this fabulous looking car.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/telkine/4277445444/

Anyone else know of such a car??

Re: XJR Estate

Posted: Thu Aug 04, 2011 3:57 pm
by robv12
yep, seen this before, I believe it to be a 3.2 and not an R , resides in France i think, will have a dig about and see what I can find

Re: XJR Estate

Posted: Thu Aug 04, 2011 4:07 pm
by robv12
Ok I stand corrected, it IS an XJR, built in Italy , a one off, resides in France as i thought, here's a pistonheads link to it with some more pictures

Image


http://www.pistonheads.com/gassing/topi ... mid=184986

on UK plates as well

Image

Re: XJR Estate

Posted: Thu Aug 04, 2011 4:22 pm
by jBlackwell
Ahhh,
Well dug Rob.

Re: XJR Estate

Posted: Thu Aug 04, 2011 4:27 pm
by robv12
i have a big shovel!!

Re: XJR Estate

Posted: Fri Aug 05, 2011 7:48 am
by joejag308
"i have a big shovel"

Whats it for Rob?....... :lol: