Page 1 of 1

Top Gear Special on Jaguar

Posted: Mon Apr 07, 2008 8:05 pm
by Saxon
Does anyone remember several years ago Top Gear did one of their one off specials on Jaguar. I used to have this on tape but am darned if I can find it so if any of you are in a position to copy it to VHS or DVR I would be incredibly grateful.

For the record it traced the history of Jag and featured most of the key models. They also did a similar programme on TVR and Aston Martin and I still have my copies of those on VHS.

Alternatively if anyone knows where to find it on Youtube or the like I'd be interested - the programme was made 3-5 years ago I would think.

Best regards,

Saxon


Jaguar dvds

Posted: Mon Apr 07, 2008 8:35 pm
by joejag308
Saxon you can see it in the series on cable, Discovery Turbo in a programme called "Top Marques" they do one re Jaguar where our own Nigel Thorley David Marks and Andrew Swift take the lead..........i have it on my Virgin recorder but i dont know how to put it from there to a disc...........also i have "the history of Jaguar" which covers more the early days of Jaguar / SS/ and Swallow........ Joe