Page 1 of 1

Manual

Posted: Mon Feb 25, 2008 6:06 pm
by ColinE
Hi people.
Can anyone advise me please. I have the Jaguar publication JMH1190, I bought this as a workshop manual, is there any thing that could be classed at a How to do it manual, as I find this hopeless, as a for instants I want to change the headlights to right hand dip. :(


Posted: Tue Feb 26, 2008 7:54 am
by atlegranby
Hi

I use this one:
http://ngvi.ebay.co.uk/vi?ngvi&backtoid ... rfyrGjI%3D

This CD contains all info you need for home maintenance of your car.


Posted: Sat Mar 01, 2008 2:53 pm
by BrianG
Atle,

This is a link to the same JDHT publication JHM1190 that the OP was complaining about! Also the e-bay price is way over the top - the JDHT price is much less than this.

I have also been on the lookout for some time for a "workshop manual". I bought the JHM1190 at the JEC seminar and have found it excellent for wiring information and general details about the engines and gearboxes but not much use for servicing.

Recently I followed the link, given in our magazine a few months ago, to www.user-manuals.com and bought an "X308" manual for £9.99.

I found it difficult to get running using their installation instructions and had to download an extra utility program from the Microsoft web site. When I got it to run I was disappointed that it contained info on other models such as the XK8, X300, XJS and S-type as well as the X308. There is some useful stuff on there but I think it's from a ripped-off early North American dealer disk. Barely worth the money in my opinion.




Posted: Sat Mar 01, 2008 5:55 pm
by Brakebuster
i have an iMac, and cant run any of the manuals......... :cry:

not compatible

BB :roll: